Sunday everyone headed up to Castle Rock. After a two day trip with a two year old, Matt and I decided to stay home with Charlie and let him sleep and do some unpacking. I sat out back and read a book all afternoon, it was fabulous.....but not very picture worthy, so I'll share B's pictures from the day.
 |
| Crossing over the bridge |
 |
| Castle Rock is right over the bridge up on the Upper Peninsula |
 |
| They had a giant Paul Bunyan and Babe. |
 |
| At the top overlooking Lake Huron |
 |
| The girls- Alyssa, Jessica, Danielle and Bridgette. I loved getting to spend time with them over the week- a rare treat with their busy teenager lives |
 |
| Austin and Alyssa- I a-dore these two kids, they are both sweet, polite and hilarious |
 |
| Ethan & Grandma |
 |
| Chad with Mom and Dad |
 |
| The ride back- look at that gorgeous face |
 |
| BOTH those faces!! |
 |
| I love Ethan's face in this one-classic |
No comments:
Post a Comment