Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mackinac Island- The Tea Room at the Fort

We went to lunch in the Fort at the Tea Room, a little restaurant ran by the Grand Hotel. 

They just had sandwiches and salads, it was a nice light lunch.  I had a wedge salad and it was wonderful






Our view from our table.  You know...no biggie

This guy was pretty impressive





Trying a lemon....

After lunch, Charlie was really crashing at this point, I would have liked to spend more time at the fort and poke around the old buildings, but we had to eat and get out of there.


This picture cracks me up...what are they checking out??





The suburbs, I guess?  These are people that actually live on the island.  The place is nuts, but once you are off the main drag, it's pretty quiet.  It's a small, tight knit community of people that actually live on the island.  It must be an interesting life


No comments: