Thursday, July 12, 2012

Leaving the Island- Michigan

We were one of the first ones on the island and one of the last to leave.  It was a sad boat ride, we knew it had been a great day and it was ending....well, at least I was sad.


Earlier, he had actually been yelling at the workers below bu-bye, bu-bye, but I couldn't get it on video

Ha!  B's face cracks me up here



This was right after 9 o'clock at night



HUGE ship out on the lake


We thought the ride there was cold?  The ride back was freezing, Charlie snuggled into me most of the way back


You know he's sleepy when he plays with my necklace











I love this shot B got
This was the little beach right next to the boat dock back in Mackinaw City- the kids ran down there after getting off the boat, not ready to end the day.  We were all exhausted, but I don't think any of us wanted it to end either






No comments: